Pram Liner sizing and information
Rupert & Milla's pram liners have been made with love. Only the best materials have been used to ensure your little one will be comfortable and that it will look great for a long time to come.
Our liners are made with 100% cotton on the outside (which are reversible depending on your mood and outfit!), and 2 dense layers of 100% organic cotton padding on the inside. Beware of the inside of other liners - if they are not 100% cotton your child may overheat. Cotton is the best material as it is breathable but also will wash well (if washing instructions are followed).
Our harness covers use the same materials and are also reversible. These will fit standard sized pram straps (approx. 1 inch thick). The plastic snaps ensure they will stay put. You can either match these with your liner or choose a different pattern to mix it up.
We suggest purchasing one pair for the car and one for your pram.
Though our amazing liners are universal there are a couple of prams they may not work with. Please check to ensure that your pram's harness can be undone so that you can thread it through the holes of the liner. Additionally, please check that your pram is listed below to ensure that the fit has been checked. This list is by no means exhaustive - if you'd like guidance regarding fits please contact us.
Standard size liner (approx 33 inches)
- Baby Jogger: City Mini, City Mini GT, City Select, Versa, Elite - for 2013+ Elite models please check first that the straps can come undone to thread through the holes in the liner
- Beema Q
- Bugaboo: Donkey, Cameleon (for Cam3 please check your harness first to make sure you can get it apart to thread through the holes in the liner), Buffalo, Bee (though there may be a little overhang on the seat)
- Love n Care
- Mamas and Papas
- Mountain Buggy: Urban, Cosmo, Terrain
- Peg Perego
- Phil and Teds main seat (not recommended for toddler seat)
- Silvercross: Pioneer, pop2, Wayfarer
- Steelcraft: Agile, Compact (first seat only) and Strider Plus
- Uppababy: Alta, Vista
Smaller sized liner (approx 29 inches)
- Bugaboo Bee
- Mountain Buggy: +one, Duet, Duo, Nano, Mini, Swift
- Stokke Xplory
- toddler seat attachments that are shorter than the original seat
- umbrella strollers
From time to time we may change the back fabric of our liners. It will always be a neutral colour and always be 100% cotton, however may not be exactly the same as the image in the product listing. Sets of pram liners and harness covers will always have matching backing fabric. Please note: this is not considered a fault.